Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Indelible Images and Impressions ...


I've heard it said that one's true nature shows through in a crisis ... Looking back over the last two years I've learned the truth of THAT notion ...

When the crunch comes, the resources of faith and our responses to crises and struggle shine through (or not) as the case may be ... people of Good faith with a loving heart and kindness in their soul act accordingly ...

Two years ago a promise of faith was made to support and carry a people from the crisis that enveloped them in the early morning hours ... now two years later I can say with honesty that the true faith of everyone has shown through in their actions ... for many more those were insincere and empty words, and the hollowness of those words has been revealed for all to see ...

For the moment, I'll leave the rest in the hands of God, knowing that I there has NOT been a day go by that I haven't grieved the ever mounting losses that I've been forced to endure at the hands of "The Church" ... and that I have in all things struggled to be faithful, sincere and honest in my life journey ...

Maybe one day others will see things for what they are and what they have been ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.